Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stuff I've run across on this thing we call the internet...

I have eclectic tastes. (if you are a fan of the movie Sister Act II, then you know what eclectic means...lol). I run across things on the net that are hilarious, serious, thought provoking, crazy, and a plethora of other adjectives, but overall INTERESTING. (at least to me). Here is where I share. Leave a comment and share some spots you dig.

THIS IS WHY YOU'RE FAT
****************************
Various Lies Blog
A bunch of funny stuff, but this one post is just stupid...lmboo.
***********************
Just general, run of the mill and not so run of the mill fodder for your brain. I dig it.

***********************

This digital painting will bless you

***********************
Multiple cities/metro areas and how to get around.
***********************
MR. T FACTS. lmboooo just dumb!
***********************
Self Explanitory...funny!
Comment and share...peace.

No comments: